Ourdomains knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we will appreciate your trusts that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting any of the sites offered by Ourdomains limited. It means that you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
1. We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other ways. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services and communicating with you. Therefore, It is very important for you to update your account details.
2. We will not provide your personal information without your consent. Otherwise only in the following specific instances:
(1) We receive users’ the express prior written or oral consent.
(2) WHOIS: We are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation, to collect information about you during the domain name registration process. This information includes your full name,e-mail address, phone number, email and, where provided, your facsimile number. ICANN then requires all registrars to make your full name, phone number, email address, and where provided, your facsimile number, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, For the purposes of this Privacy Notice we will refer to this information as your "WHOIS Information." Please note that we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information.
(3) Compliance with laws , rules and regulations: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ourdomains, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you submit. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.
4. Sites provided by Ourdomains contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.